Sunday, April 20, 2008

Update


Molly is learning to do so many new things now. She's about 7 1/2 months old, and she's starting to move around - rolling over and scooting a little. No crawling yet. She like to sit and play. Her newest trick is whistling! She loves to be outside now that spring has come to Newport. She just gets very quiet and takes it all in. Everything goes in her mouth, especially her fingers, but I haven't seen any teeth yet. She likes eating finger food from the table, and baby food fruits & veggies. She's not too fond of meats yet, though. I can't believe she's grown so fast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big she is! Can't wait to see yall again!

Anonymous said...

Alicia and Bruce,
Molly is SO... SOOOO CUTE !! Keep taking and posting those pictures of 'bright eyes'.
Linda Leech